INFOSEK Conference 2018
Secure Your World
Join us and connect to the world of Information Security!
28th-30th November 2018
Nova Gorica, hotel Perla
Join us for the sixteenth successful year of INFOSEK.
Come, interact and learn with information security professionals from around the world about the latest trends, events and issues in information security and information risk management.
- Meet and interact with our world-class speakers
- See leading products from vendors who can show you the latest technology and skills
- Connect and cooperate with hundreds of other Information Security and Information Risk Management professionals from around the world.
INFOSEK CONFERENCE 2018
- Ian Whiteside, A1 Slovenija d.d.: "Red Team, Detect and Respond to Human-conducted targeted Cyber Attacks"
- Akos Bodis, A1 Slovenija d.d.: "Building Europe's most secure mobile network with certified firewalls and artificial intelligence – based self defense"
- Tobiasz Janusz Koprowski, Shadowland Consulting: "SQL Server Encryption Everywhere"
- Roger Gomm, Roger Gomm Ltd. & Metropolitan police: "Resilience and crisis management"
- Jan Žorž, Go6 / Internet Society: "NAT64 eksperimenti v Go6Lab-u in orodje NAT64Check"
- Marcello Pogliani, Politecnico di Milano: "Industry 4.0 Under Attack: On the Security of Industrial Robot"
- Stefano Longari, Politecnico di Milano: "Automotive security"
- Tali Režun, 4th Pillar: "4th Pillar"
- Mane Piperevski, Piperevski & Associates: “My malware” vs “Windows 10 security features” … see the outcome
- Emir Arslanagic, Qualys GmbH: "Regaining Lost Visibility"
- Tomislav Tucibat, Fortinet: "What’s Missing in Your Digital Transformation Plan?"
- Bojan Ždrnja, Infigo IS d.o.o.: "Emerging threats by SANS Internet Storm Center"
- THYCOTIC Software
- Zsolt Pótor, Softline: "Protect, detect & respond - 3 key pillars of IT security"
- Antonio Pirozzi, Emaze Networks S.p.A.
CIO FORUM CONFERENCE 2018
- Tobiasz Janusz Koprowski, Shadowland Consulting: "Improve security skills for your IT Forse (almost for free)"
GDPR (DPO) CONFERENCE 2018
- Paolo Balboni, ICT Legal Consulting: "GDPR: A strategic approach to data protection compliance"