INFOSEK 2016 Conference
Secure Your World
Join us and connect to the world of Information Security through Slovenia!
30. 11.- 2. 12. 2016
Nova Gorica, hotel Perla
Join us for the fourteenth successful year of INFOSEK.
Come, interact and learn with information security professionals from around the world about the latest trends, events and issues in information security and information risk management.
- Meet and interact with our world-class speakers
- See leading products from vendors who can show you the latest technology and skills
- Connect and collaborate with hundreds of other Information Security and Information Risk Management professionals from around the world.
INFOSEK CONFERENCE 2016
- Being mean to MEAN: attacking NoSQL applications, Bojan Ždrnja, Infigo IS d.o.o.
- Darktrace – introducing the automated network cyberdefense based on machine learning and advanced mathematics, Mateusz Flak, Darktrace, Si.mobil d.d.
- Spletni kriminal, Uwe Rasmussen, Microsoft
- Case Study: Cyberattacks you will face sooner or later, Jiri Knapek, Flowmon Networks
- Cybersecurity law compliance – Czech Republic situation, Jan Mikulecky, NAKIT
- ICT Forensics Investigation on IPv6 Attacks, Mane Piperevski, Piperevski and associates
- Experience with IoT in a Smart City, Harald R. Raetzsch, IoT40 Systems AG
- Cyber Security Awareness of Critical Infrastructures in North East of Italy - Scenario and Guidelines for self-assessment, Luca Moroni, Via Virtuosa
- IT Audit of Information Systems by using a combination of ISO 27001:2013 standard and ITIL framework, Anel Tanović, Atia Consulting, ATIA Ltd Sarajevo
- Digital tourism – security of personal and financial data, Branislav Miletić, Horwath HTL, Beograd
- Combining IoT and Video Analysis for Major European Railroad Operators, Harald R. Raetzsch, IoT40 Systems AG
- Practical Packet Analysis, Saša (Sasha) Kranjac, Microsoft Certified Trainer | Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Moving target defense - (SCIT) self cleansing intrusion tolerance in practice, Zsolt Nemeth, Camphora Consulting
- Mobile Malware: a new way to stimulate its malicious behavior, Chengyu Zheng, Politecnico di Milano
- App-Ray and mobile application security, Zsolt Nemeth, Camphora Consulting
- Risk Management - Request or a prerequisite for information security, Zdenko Adelsberger, Blufield
CIO FORUM CONFERENCE 2016
- Preventing Breaches is possible, Wojciech Golebiowski, Palo Alto Networks
- A guide to eliminate downtime of critical services, Jiri Knapek, Flowmon Networks
- Rethink your security strategy, Saša Jušić, Infigo IS d.o.o.
- The importance of branding for IT managers, Branka Novčić, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University of Belgrade
- Cyber Risk Insurance - Scenario and Evaluation, Luca Moroni, Via Virtuosa
- The Highest Risk of the Cloud? Getting Out, Jan Mikulecky, NAKIT